Delivery & Return Policies
We use Stripe Payment Gateway for our online credit card transactions. Stripe processes online credit card transactions for thousands of merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Stripe gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Eye Concepts or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Eye Concepts.
- Payment will be accepted by Eye Concepts Greenwood Pty Ltd - ABN 93 601 081 716
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from Stripe containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods will be sent to your nominated delivery address via Australia Post within 5-7 working days; however, delivery might take a little longer if you’re in regional areas.
If you wish to query a delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
If your prescription has changed, and you haven’t opened the contact lens boxes, Eye Concepts can provide an exchange with the new prescription. Patient’s must pay for the cost of freight on exchanged lenses due to changed prescription. Contact lenses should have been purchased at Eye Concepts, and returned with at least 1 year expiry. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a “return authorisation number”.
What if I have opened my contact lens packet?
Contact lenses cannot be exchanged or refunded if the package has been broken.
What if I suspect my lenses are faulty?
Contact lenses may be returned if defective. We will send the lenses to the supplier for a warranty assessment, if the contact lenses are suspected to be faulty.
How do I return or exchange items purchased in store?
Items purchased in store, can be exchanged within 7 days of purchase. Items purchased in store cannot be returned online. Please email us at email@example.com for a “return authorisation number”.
How long will my refund take to process?
Refunds for faulty or defective product will be processed within 7 business days of receiving your return. We do not refund for change of mind.
What if the goods I received are damaged or defective?
If the items you are returning are defective, you have rights under the Australian Consumer Law.